September 8, 2014 by bhunch
I’m very hands-on with our wedding preps because we know what kind of wedding we want! and how much budget we want to spend, that’s why getting a wedding coordinator is
very last on our list. But since I don’t want to be the one to do micro manage during our wedding day we I decided to get service of a wedding coordinator.
We got the service of Funtastic Events for on the day wedding coordination only. We got their service at 6,500.00 only but now just checked their website and fee is 15,000.00 for the same service. OMG! more than double of their previous rate.
Do we liked them? or we don’t? hmmpp,..
At first, we liked them especially Ryan, the one who’s managing the team. We liked them because:
- They respond to our queries sooo faaasssttt,…
- They can adjust to your time during meeting date.
But big turn around happened during the wedding day, i don’t liked them anymore because:
- Yes they arrived on time but oh my oh, they don’t dress well, some are lukot pa nga eh. 😦
- The girl who assisted me borrowed my phone, i thought she will use it for coordination, but shit! she called her boyfriend and have a chat. grrr,. i just don’t want to ruin my wedding that’s why i didn’t call their attention.
- They are not professional looking, you know that look,..haist!
- Some of the team don’t know what they’re doing, some are even asking me pa nga eh, labo.
- We arranged the program and it should be followed and nothing to add, yet during the middle part Ryan asked me if i want someone to sing???why did he asked me during the day itself? he didn’t taught it beforehand?
At the end of the day I said to myself that sayang, i should stick to not getting a wedding coordinator, but on the other hand, they helped din in a way,.. but more glitches lang.
I’m giving them 2 stars.
But if you still want to contact them please coordinate with Ryan: +63.916.752.5471, firstname.lastname@example.org
See my other wedding post here:
Our Engagement Session
Our Couples Shower
Our Wedding Reception Area
Our Wedding Preps
Our Love Story