June 22, 2014 by bhunch
It’s our last day in Cebu and ofcourse we can’t leave Cebu without going to Magellan’s Cross, hehe.
We claiemd our free breakfast at 6AM then decided to check-out. From Express Inn Hotel we took a cab -80php only (as always) to Magellan’s Cross. It’s under renovation that’s why you can see woods protecting it.
Then very near at the Cross, you can find Sto. Nino Church (unfortunately, its under construction too) so can’t come inside. ano ba yun. We also visited the nearest Church and the souvenir shop with cute sign I love Cebu 🙂
After that we rode a cab again (60php-15mins) going to Tabo-an Market where you can buy danggit (680php/kilo), longganisa(200php/kilo) and other seafood. We bought here piyaya for my officemates and 1 kilo of danggit which I asked the lady to divide 1/8grams per pack, so i have 8packs, hehe.
We go back to Magellan’s Cross again to buy t-shirts (120php each for colored and 100 for white shirt). you can also find lots of bracelets, necklace,bags, but since we dont have check-in baggage I decided not to buy much. We just bought 2 colored shirts and they gave us free ref magnet.
Since we don’t have enough time to go to Taoist Temple we decided to take a rest in the nearest MCDO there then head to our next destination. the Abaca Resort.
See our other Cebu Experience here:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Sumilon Island
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Heritage Sites
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Tumalog Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Kawasan Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Tavolata (Italian Restaurant) in Mandaue City
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Abaca Resort – once in a lifetime experience
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Ate Veny’s Homestay
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses