June 22, 2014 by bhunch
Must say that this is my luckiest birthday ever, first is my bosses treated us a good dinner in Tavolata, then the Abaca group President Mr. Glenn invited us to experience Abaca Resort – one of luxurious resort in Mactan Cebu (15-20mins away from the airport)
Hay, so lucky. Thank you Lord!
After buying the Pasalubongs we rode a cab going to Mactan Cebu, fare is 280php.
We arrived at 11AM, and our flight is 4:05, so we still have 4hours to enjoy the resort.
I looked for Sir Glenn but since he’s busy they directed us to the Villa. Dahil sobrang ganda ng villa, higa agad. Ang ganda din ng ceiling fan.
Bare with me since I can’t take as much photos as we want (it’s nakakahiya).
They served us this water with slice of orange? yes slice of orange. Followed by cookies and ice pop.
The resort has an infinity pool (our first time to try this) aside from that it’s a seafront resort.
Enough of the pose let’s swim baby,
This is what you call the act of swimming under the water,haha.
Before leaving the resort they surprise us with this dessert platter. So sweet.
And take note, their shuttle send us to the airport. yahoo!!!yahoo!!!again. Thanks so much for accommodating 🙂
Goodbye Cebu and would love to visit you soon.
See our other Cebu Experience below:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Sumilon Island
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Heritage Sites
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Tumalog Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Kawasan Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Tavolata (Italian Restaurant) in Mandaue City
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – City Tour, Tabo-an Market and Pasalubong
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Ate Veny’s Homestay
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses