June 22, 2014 by bhunch
Since its my birthday my beautiful bosses gave me a dinner treat in Tavolata, An Italian Restaurant located in Mandaue Cebu.
So from Kawasan Falls we walk back to the highway to ride a bus (3hours travel) then upon arrival at South Bus Terminal we rode a cab going to Express Inn Hotel to check in our baggage. Rate of this hotel is 1200 per night with free breakfast (not bad) since room is nice and large.
From the hotel we rode another cab going to Tavolata (150php one way)
My beautiful bosses decided to treat me here since this resto belongs to Abaca Group, the owner of Phat Pho’ which they franchised and brought to Serendra Taguig.
Since I’m on a diet we just ordered pizza, seafood nero pasta and mango shake.Sounds nakakagutom ha.
This small signage that’s made the place quite hard to notice
Its our first time to be served mango shake with sugar syrup (the most beautiful serving ever of a shake)
8 slices of Pizza oh my pizza,.. it’s a thin crust pizza that you will taste the crunchiness and the whole ingredient within.
Then the much awaited Seafood Nero pasta. You can see the “sea” in this serving.
I’m a pasta lover that’s why I loved to taste new flavour of pasta that’s hard to find in Manila.
Supposedly we will go to Crown Regency for the Sky Adventure but since we’re full and our body is pulling us to go back to the hotel, we call it a day. Sayang din kasi yung food baka masuka namin,.hehe.
So we went back to the hotel to rest.
See our other Cebu Experience below:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Sumilon Island
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Heritage Sites
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Tumalog Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Kawasan Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – City Tour, Tabo-an Market and Pasalubong
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Abaca Resort – a once in a lifetime experience
- Cebu Experience: Ate Veny’s Homestay
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses