June 22, 2014 by bhunch
After 4 hours Moalboal island hopping we fix ourselves and check out to the Barefoot White Beach Resort. We rode a tricycle going back to the highway (cost 150php) then from highway we rode a bus going to Kawasan Falls (20php per head) for less than 30mins ride.
We dropped by at the Kawasan Fascade, omg, we need to walk 1.5KM
Its a less than 20mins walk going to the falls, entrance fee is 10php per head. But it’s worth it.
Rent of table is 300php, balsa is 500php (quite expensive but still its the experience). Then 70php tip for the guy who assisted us in our trip.
Water is clearer here than in Tumalog falls. Still cold and relaxing, but here the water is more forceful and you can’t stay long there because there’s next in line. hehe..
In addition, there’s 2 falls here, the mild falls that is in the left side and the full force falls that’s in the center of attraction,hehe
We stayed there for 2hours because we need to go to Cebu City to have dinner in Tavolata, famous Italian Restaurant in Mandaue Cebu.
See our other Cebu Experience below:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Sumilon Island
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Heritage Sites
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Tumalog Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Tavolata (Italian Restaurant) in Mandaue City
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – City Tour, Tabo-an Market and Pasalubong
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Abaca Resort – a once in a lifetime experience
- Cebu Experience: Ate Veny’s Homestay
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses