June 22, 2014 by bhunch
Next and last stop for the day: Tumalog Falls. Its a 15mins habal habal ride again going to the falls.
We stop at one of the Carinderia to buy foods (we forgot di pa pala kami naglu-lunch)
Our habal driver stopped at the falls entrance since he is not allowed inside. Then there are other habal drivers who asked if we wanted a ride back and forth to the falls, since they told us its a 15mins walk. Cost is 100php per head. We said yes because we wanted to finish the trip the soonest.
It’s a wrong decision to said yes, its only a 5-7mins fast walk (sayang ang 200php 😦 ) i don’t know why there’s a policy like that – just to have earnings for the other habal drivers? not a good idea. I believe they should change it. haist,.
But anyways, we don’t want our trip to be ruin just for those silly things.
This is the coolest place in Cebu. As in the coolest.
Water here is only 5 feet deep so no need to worry if you don’t know how to swim.
We found this little falls while walking inside.
And here you go, the large falls,.
The water was so cooolllddd,grrrr,its like a drops of rain. but so relaxing, free massage too..
The balsa here is free to use sooo, you know what’s next.
then there’s another cute falls in the left side
See our other Cebu Experience below:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Sumilon Island
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Heritage Sites
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Kawasan Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Tavolata (Italian Restaurant) in Mandaue City
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – City Tour, Tabo-an Market and Pasalubong
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Abaca Resort – a once in a lifetime experience
- Cebu Experience: Ate Veny’s Homestay
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses