June 22, 2014 by bhunch
After our breath-taking whale shark experience and yummy breakfast we headed to our next destination – Sumilon Island. Ate Veny arranged this trip for us. Its 1,500 per boat and since we met this ” girl” we wanted to join us with this trip we saved 500php. yehey!!!
Its a 20mins boat ride going to Sumilon Island famous sand bar. We are only allowed to stay to the sand bar since we didn’t book it thru Bluwater Resort. Lucky that this trip don’t have a time limit, as in you can stay here for as long as you want (just don’t forget to bring water and some food if you wish to stay longerrrr). But we decided to stay until 12NN only.
We wasted no time and started to enjoy the clear water.
Let our pictures below explain our happiness during this trip
12NN the boatmen picked us up and return to Ate Veny’s homestay.
See our other Cebu Experience below:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Tumalog Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Heritage Sites
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Kawasan Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Tavolata (Italian Restaurant) in Mandaue City
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – City Tour, Tabo-an Market and Pasalubong
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Abaca Resort – a once in a lifetime experience
- Cebu Experience: Ate Veny’s Homestay
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses