June 22, 2014 by bhunch
“Walang Kapaguran” – that’s the perfect adjective for us.
Just right after we went back to our homestay we took a quick shower and after an hour Ate Veny called the habal-habal guy who will accompany us in our Heritage Sites Tour and Tumalog Falls. The two destination cost 200php per head.
Its a safe habal habal 20 mins ride to the Oslob Heritage Sites.
Kuya the driver parked his habal habal and show us the Immaculate Conception Parish Church.
Then few steps is the Cuartel
Then we entered the Museum (for free) camera is not allowed inside that’s why we just took a pic of its entrance sign. You can see old stuff as in old as 16th century.
The heritage sites is found in one area (as in all is few steps only) that is why its so easy to hop and hop and hop in all of them.
You can also see the Park, Walls and Gates and the Baluarte
We finished the trip for less than an hour.
See our other Cebu Experience below:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1- Oslob Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Sumilon Island
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Tumalog Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Kawasan Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Tavolata (Italian Restaurant) in Mandaue City
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – City Tour, Tabo-an Market and Pasalubong
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Abaca Resort – a once in a lifetime experience
- Cebu Experience: Ate Veny’s Homestay
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses