June 22, 2014 by bhunch
Since we read alot about Ate Veny we decided to stay in their homestay. Their homestay is called Chateau Tan-awan.
For us this place is a “Home away from home”.
We are in a big house with different rooms. A big sala (ofcourse nakakahiyang gamitin) and a big kitchen with ref and food stuff which we can get and list in her mini paper.
Here’s my list why I liked this homestay and Ate Veny:
1. We arrived late (11:30PM) yet Ate Veny waited for us
2. Their kitchen is an open kitchen where you can get the food in their ref and list it in their mini pad paper. Just like an honest store, cool 🙂 coz we are honest!
3. Ate Veny is so kind that she arranged our Sumilon Trip, our Heritage Tour and Tumalog Falls.
4. Ate Veny’s care is like a mother, she always remind us to bring water and food.
5. Ate Veny responds to text so fast. as in so fast 🙂
Here’s the pic of their homestay:
They also have cute rabbit outside.
See our other Cebu Experience below:
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Whaleshark Encounter
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Sumilon Island
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Oslob Heritage Sites
- Cebu Experience: Day 1 – Tumalog Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Moalboal Island Hopping
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Kawasan Falls
- Cebu Experience: Day 2 – Tavolata (Italian Restaurant) in Mandaue City
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – City Tour, Tabo-an Market and Pasalubong
- Cebu Experience: Day 3 – Abaca Resort – a once in a lifetime experience
- Cebu Experience: Complete itinerary and expenses